Tuesday, November 30, 1999, at 5:30 p.m. at the Center
2424 S. Beretania Street (Beretania and Isenberg Streets)
Park in gravel parking lot next to building.
Please come to share activities of your community group, business or
From Intersection of University and King Street, head toward downtown on
Beretania Street. The Center is located just just past Larry's Auto Parts
and across from Moiilili Softball field.
- Review of Purpose of lgbt Network; Literature Table Available; Sign-up
- Community Reporting with brief review of ground rules for reporting
(listen; don't talk; converse afterwards)
- Network Business
---participant evaluation/input of the NETWORK's effectiveness.
---email list-serve update
---review of calendar for NETWORK meetings
---setting next NETWORK meeting organizing meeting
- Close of meeting, talk story, refreshment time.
- We need a facilitator for the next meeting. If you wish to volunteer
and be of service, please reply to Barry Porter.
- We also need a group to sponsor the refreshments. So far, HGLCF,
MPH, and GLCC have sponsored - is it your turn? Please respond back to
Barry if your group is willing to handle refreshments.
- It was suggested during the last meeting to establish a set date. So
for the time being, we will try the Fourth Tuesday of each month, 5:30 p.m.